Burns Cottage has been created from traditional farm buildings and offers well appointed, versatile accommodation including a fantastic hot tub newly installed in 2017.
In a beautiful setting with uninterrupted views over open countryside, Burns Cottage has been created from traditional farm buildings and offers well appointed, versatile accommodation. Primarily on a single level (but with some split-level galleried bedrooms), it has been traditionally furnished and decorated throughout to a high standard.
Burns Layout Information
- Large beamed living/dining-room with open fire and French doors to breakfast area.
- Spacious farmhouse-style kitchen/breakfast room.
- Sitting room with TV and seating for 14 people.
- Games room with board games.
- TV room with DVD, CD and seating for 6 people, and French doors to garden.
- Utility room consisting of washer, clothes horse and overflow fridge. (A complimentary dryer service is available from the hotel just ask at the main reception)
- Sauna room with shower cubicle and basic gym equipment.
- Accommodation: Three double bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms. (one with over-bath shower), and two with buy cymbalta in india dressing room. A further 2 double bedrooms with steep spiral staircase to galleried upper level with two additional single beds (for +2) in each. Shower room/W.C. with double wash basin. Two separate W.C.s. First floor: Twin-bedded room with two additional single beds (for +2). The TV room (Details above) consists of a double sofa bed (only set out for parties over 18).
- The garden consists of a newly installed 5 seater hot tub (on check in safety instructions will be provided for you to review and sign), comfy seating area covered by large gazebo, garden furniture, terrace area and large BBQ area.
- Parking is suitable for up to 2 cars with additional parking just a few steps away in the hotel car park which holds excess of 50 cars.