Private Cottage At The Morritt
Tees Cottage – A new luxury cottage.
Tees Cottage is a self contained cottage annexe. Next to Burns Cottage in the grounds of the Morritt Hotel, beautifully restored and supremely comfortable.
Sleeping up to 4 people.
Fully refubished for reopening in June 2021.
Call to find out more or make a booking 01833 627232.
Tees Cottage – Opening in June 2021
Tees Cottage is a pretty annexe property providing luxurious holiday accommodation for up to 4 guests.
Fully refurbished and remodelled, the cottage provides home from home comforts and lots of luxurious touches.
The main sitting and dining room is located on the first floor with far reaching views out of a large feature window.
The garden looks out onto open fields and provides a private hot tub, patio and BBQ area for dining and relaxing
This cottage offers complete luxury for two and comfort for up to 4 adults.
Tees Cottage facilities at a glance
- Bedroom 1 – Kingsize bed and feature bathroom – ground floor
- Large first floor sitting room with far reaching views out across the garden and open countryside. Large freeview TV
- Fabulous new kitchen fitted with all the appliances you need, providing a small breakfast area too.
- One double sofa beds located in the upstairs sitting room for additional sleeping.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- The garden includes a 5 seater hot tub, relaxed seating area, terrace and large BBQ area.
- Parking for 1 car with additional parking just a few steps away in the hotel car park.
Cots are available on request
Well behaved dogs are always welcome
Guests can enjoy dining in the hotel and relaxation in the Garage Spa, these should be booked ahead of your stay and are not included in your pricing.
Our Delighted Clientele
Give it a try. You won’t regret it.
Book Your Stay
Get in touch, we will get back to you as soon as possible
Tel: 01833 627232 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greta Bridge | Nr. Barnard Castle Co. | Durham. DL12 9SE