Private Cottage At The Morritt
Located in the gardens of the Morritt, Burns Cottage offers comfortable self catered accommodation for up to 20 people.
Perfect For Family Get TogethersIn a beautiful setting with uninterrupted views over open countryside, Burns Cottage has been created from traditional farm buildings and offers versatile accommodation for small and large parties. Primarily on a single level (but with some split-level galleried bedrooms), it has been traditionally furnished and decorated throughout to a high standard. The cottage includes six large bedrooms, dining room, games room and outdoor space with hot tub to relax in. Whilst staying at Burns Cottage guests can also use the facilities of the hotel, it’s restaurant and bar and book to use the award-winning Garage Spa. Burns Cottage is a perfect property for family get togethers, pre-wedding parties or birthday celebrations and walking holidays.
Burns Cottage Layout Information
- Large beamed living/dining-room with open fire and French doors to breakfast area.
- Spacious farmhouse-style kitchen/breakfast room.
- Sitting room with TV and seating for 14 people.
- Games room with board games.
- TV room with DVD, CD and seating for 6 people, and French doors to garden.
- Utility room consisting of washer, clothes horse and overflow fridge. (A complimentary dryer service is available from the hotel just ask at the main reception)
- Sauna room with shower cubicle and basic gym equipment.
- Accommodation: Three double bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms. (one with over-bath shower), and two with buy cymbalta in india dressing room. A further 2 double bedrooms with steep spiral staircase to galleried upper level with two additional single beds (for +2) in each. Shower room/W.C. with double wash basin. Two separate W.C.s. First floor: Twin-bedded room with two additional single beds (for +2). The TV room (Details above) consists of a double sofa bed (only set out for parties over 18).
- The garden consists of a newly installed 5 seater hot tub (on check in safety instructions will be provided for you to review and sign), comfy seating area covered by large gazebo, garden furniture, terrace area and large BBQ area.
- Parking is suitable for up to 2 cars with additional parking just a few steps away in the hotel car park which holds excess of 50 cars.
Our Delighted Clientele
Staff were lovely, hotel was lovely, food was brilliant and the beds were unbelievably comfy. Wouldn’t have got up other than the breakfast being perfect every morning. Will definitely be staying again.
Nice old building that is easily accessible. Well appointed with properly trained staff. Been eating there for many years and always had a good experience. Interesting how some restaurants can produce a Sunday Lunch and some cannot. This is one of the can does. Splendid choice of starters and mains to match. Give it a try. You won’t regret it.
The garage spa is cute and compact and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. The treatments my group indulged in were gorgeous and we enjoyed the hot tubs, steam and salt rooms. Thoroughly relaxing and topped off with a yummy afternoon tea over at the hotel to end the day.
Book Your Stay
Get in touch, we will get back to you as soon as possible
Tel: 01833 627232 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greta Bridge | Nr. Barnard Castle Co. | Durham. DL12 9SE