Private Cottage At The Morritt
Burns Cottage – a Luxury Cottage sleeping up to 12.
A charming, ultra comfortable and luxurious self catering property with all of the facilities of the Morritt Hotel and Garage Spa to enjoy too.
Fully refubished for reopening in June 2021.
Call to find out more or make a booking 01833 627232.
Burns Cottage-Reopening in June 2021
Burns Cottage is a beautiful honey stone building providing spacious and luxurious holiday accommodation for up to 12 guests.
Fully refurbished and remodelled, the house provides the ultimate in comfort and luxury accommodation for a break in Teesdale.
Creating a boutique hotel sense of opulence there are new feature bathrooms, sitting room with open fire, fully equipped new kitchen and extra comforts such as a sauna suite and games room.
The garden looks out onto open fields and provides a private hot tub, patio and BBQ area for relaxing or dining.
Burns Cottage can also be booked alongside Tees Cottage which sleeps up to 6 guests, giving a total capacity of 18.
Whatever season you choose to visit you will enjoy the excellent facilities Burns cottage offers.
Burns Cottage facilities at a glance
- Bedroom 1 – Kingsize bed and feature bathroom – ground floor
- Bedroom 2 – Kingsize bed, wet room – ground floor
- Bedroom 3 – Kingsize bed, shared family bathroom – ground floor Mezzanine level twin beds
- Bedroom 4 – Kingsize bed, shared family bathroom – ground floor Mezzanine level twin beds.
- Large beamed sitting room with open fire and views out across the garden and open countryside. Large freeview TV
- Fabulous new spacious kitchen fitted with all the appliances you need leading into open plan breakfast room.
- Spacious dining room for relaxed evenings with good food and conversation.
- Snug room with TV and games selection.
- Sauna suite with shower room.
- The garden includes a 5 seater hot tub, relaxed seating area, terrace and large BBQ area.
- Parking is suitable for up to 2 cars with additional parking just a few steps away in the hotel car park which holds excess of 50 cars.
Cots are available on request.
Well behaved dogs are always welcome.
Guests can enjoy dining in the hotel and relaxation in the Garage Spa, these should be booked ahead of your stay and are not included in your pricing.
Our Delighted Clientele
Give it a try. You won’t regret it.
Book Your Stay
Get in touch, we will get back to you as soon as possible
Tel: 01833 627232 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greta Bridge | Nr. Barnard Castle Co. | Durham. DL12 9SE